1. Prologue

Assalamualaikum & hello everyone!


It has been a while since I blogged hence everything feels a tad bit foreign to me, in which I am truly sorry for if you came here expecting far more than what I have to offer. For most of the part, I blamed the lack of motivation whatsoever to write, mainly because I was so busy with my studies for the past 3 years that I did not really have anything to write about. Plus, being in a boarding school limited my Internet uses. Now, to tell you the truth, the reason why I am back to blogging is because I genuinely have nothing to do at home (except finishing my never ending list of k-dramas but shhh it's our little secret) and being the young adult that I am, I suddenly have an interest in the beauty world. I honestly do not remember how it all started, however, I do remember watching Youtube videos of random skincare reviews late into the night. Hundreds of videos later, I realised that the numbers of written reviews from someone of my age, who suffers from an oily face and a severe acne problem, and the most important fact which I am not ashamed of admitting- is broke, floating around on the Internet is not sufficient enough for teenagers who are in desperate search of solutions to their skin problems cough me cough. Look no further friends, I am here to disclose what I have been using to experiment with on my face. I hope my posts will somehow aid your journey to find the cure to your skin concerns, together we embark on a quest to be comfortable AND confident in our skin. 많이 기대해 주세요~

CONVERSATION

Back
to top